Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 14 May 2015

Coloured Parchment Flowers

Good Morning.  Today I am posting another Parchment card.  The design is an image traced from my own stamp range and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pencils on the front with just a little embossing on the reverse. 
For the border, I traced around one of my Parchment Masks and perforated with the Semi-Circle tool, re-perforating fully after embossing.
 
 I hope you like it.  Rosie x
Materials:-
Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set, Parchment Masks - Ovals, Tattered Lace Baroque Flourish and Kaleidescope Butterfly M Dies available from Crafting.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Another beauty Rosie, I note you used Spectrum pencils to great effect.

    I recently bought the Weekender with the full set and finding I can get half reasonable results with them, as a non colourist that has to be an step forward. Who knows I might even give parchment a go, something I have been contemplating for so long.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Rosie! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Rosie. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x