Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 25 November 2013

Contemporary Christmas, a Heartfelt Thankyou and this week's shows.

Good Morning, welcome and thanks for stopping by.  Firstly a big thank you to those of you who have supported me on last week's TV shows, it is so appreciated.
Our challenge at Make My Monday this week is to produce a project on the theme of Contemporary Christmas.
I do hope you like my attempt and will join in with the challenge this week and pop over and have a look at the other DT makes.
Finally, I wanted to let you know that I will be on Create and Craft this coming Sunday for two hours on Tool Shed and then again at 7pm, please support me if you are able,
Have a good week
Rosie x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely contemporary tree Rosie and I'm off to set record for Sunday so I can see you. Good luck and have a great week.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Rosie, great stamp. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Rosie - what a great stamp.
    Have a great week, hugz Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shows were great Rosie and I am now looking forward to the next ones. Your card is beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

  5. I love your shows Rosie....Gorgeous card, Love the tree the colours are perfect... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Rosie and very contemporary. Must remember to record your shows. TFS and crafty hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Rosie. I must remember to tape it for Sunday. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Rosie.
    Still haven't got a new tv aerial to be able to see C&C, however saw you on Ideal world on craft day and the shows were brilliant...I haven't done any parchment craft for ages and you have really inspired me to get going again .... Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really classy card Rosie and good luck with your shows. Will try and remember to tape!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the pearl accents. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so elegant Rosie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful - love the pearly accents - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x