Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 4 July 2013

Summer Sizzler

This month I am so pleased to be producing a project for Country View Challenges as I was lucky enough to receive the Design Team's Special Mention Award.
When I was given the title of the challenge 'Summer Sizzler', I immediately thought of a summer holiday and also hot coloured summer flowers, hence my Suitcase Full of Blooms.


I began by making my suitcase using a new Bigz Pro die in Kraft card which I distressed.


I always wanted a suitcase full of labels from exotic places and so decided to make my own.  I stamped my images and for the authentic touch, ran them through the Zyron to turn them into labels.

My flowers are a mixture of some stamped images, some metal and some fabric flowers.



Let's hope we get an English Sizzling summer otherwise I shall just have to be content with my garden and my hot flowers,
Rosie x


11 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and wonderful colours for summer

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer sizzlers are a memory it seems Rosie, but your imaginative display of flowers looks full of summertime.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative idea Rosie, love the suitcase and then filled with these beautiful blooms, looks fabulous. So glad you joined us at CVC with a well deserved Special Mention award.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creation is wonderful Rosie - well done on the special mention. I think you may have brought us some luck in the UK as the weather is turning nice for next week I believe... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous Rosie... so full of summer promise!
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project! I love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosie - this looks like fun. If we have another wash out summer I think I might have to do a virtual world tour and print off some "souvenirs", the'd look great stored in your suitcase! MMx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation Rosie, well done for the special mention, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rosie, Love that suitcase die, the flowers are Gorgeous...Beautful summer project..Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having seen this irl I know how beautiful it is. The suitcase is super and the flowers a riot of colour - the perfect way to celebrate a real change in the weather for the next few days. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing idea Rosie. This is super. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x