Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 1 May 2013

WOYWW - 204

Happy Wednesday everyone.  What a glorious morning, Bowser and I have been out on our constitutional.  There was a fantastic photo opportunity when the heron ( that is usually harassing the fish in my pond!) was posing beside a beautiful natural pond in the corner of the field.  Obviously by the time I had negotiated the dog on the lead, the poo bag and the phone to take a picture it had flown away, however, it is stored in my own memory bank now.
This week I have a tomato plant which was a gift for my birthday from my lovely friend.  Last year the tonic mug contained a geranium, next year, who knows!
Anyway enough of the waffle, if you would like to know why I am showing my desk, snoop around some others and possibly show your own then you need to visit Julia at The Stamping Ground who will reveal all.

11 comments:

  1. Great workspace, thanks for sharing. Weather is lovely here today too, lets hope this is the start of Spring!

    Have a great week

    Candace #58

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess at least you had a camera with you - even if you missed the opportunity this time!! Happy WOYWW Helen, 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it always the way for good photo opportunities. You have a great desk there today with some lovely crafting stash out on it
    Happy WOYWW and enjoy the rest of the week, I hope you get some crafting time
    Ria #113

    ReplyDelete
  4. busy looking space. happy woyww jenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tomato planter - handy and healthy snacks for the avid crafter! Have a great week MMx #56

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum fresh off the fine tomatoes! Interesting book cover about stitching. I've been looking for some of those cool little brushes to use with my inks. Thanks for the earlier visit. Happy WOYWW! Nan G #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great desk thanks for sharing. Jules No57

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to chuckle at your description of juggling all the bits and bobs and still missing the photo!! I like the idea of a plant in the craft room, I will have to look out for something (though maybe not tomatoes!!) Nice busy desk and love your projects below. Thanks for stopping by to see me - and I'd be happy to send you a tag if you let me have your addy. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, you say it's a tomato plant..I've seen other plants on tv that look very similar to that causing people to be arrested ya know!! Snigger. Love the wrestling of the daily doodads to capture the Heron pick..typical if not lucky! That book looks interesting..I could attribute that title to Jan, so her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your desk and the tale of the "one that got away". I usually see things I want to photograph when I am in the car and he won't stop!
    Are you making a fancy holder for the plant?
    Thanks for visiting me earlier - sorry I am so late - been away. Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x